Friday, August 11, 2006

wat a fri.. slack .... sad .... shag....

hais.. today gt mixed feelings lar.. why slack leh?... cux.. i tired.. so slack when working.. hAhA.. but still gt work la... how bout sad?.... cux.. my good colleague's last day of workin ler.. =( she treats ppl v v well de... cant bear to leave her.. dunno how to spend my working days w/o her in future ler.. she made a cake for me. aww.. so sweet of her.. & bought me a gift.. duno y.. lol ..
hope she like the things i bought for her too.. haiss.. no one will talk & tease me in future ler...
will miss her lots lots lots.. she's like a mummy to me. . kekex.. . but.. nvm.. she happy can ler.. =D dunno la.. just so tired today.. dunno wat to write ler.. shall go off .. ^^
ciaox..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home