Tuesday, September 05, 2006

aaa.. dunno.. ~

well.. past few days didnt blog.. lolx. now come update ..
hmm.. jus now went to find jas after work..hahaas. she was surprised.. LOL.. then waited for her to knock off.. then went back home tgt.. hais.. siao de.. today work halfway, a guy.. like sot sot de.. keep smiling at me.. then jas came to find me during our break, the guy saw jas walkin in & jas came tellin me tt he oso smiled at her.. lol.. she tot is my friend.. but diao.. jas said.. maybe he know we r friends.. then jus smile .. but.. y.. smile for no reason.. then when i display the poster, he walked near the children section. -__-"" peep & smiled at me..seh.. then when i break i quickly run to jas.. lolx.. well.. nth actualli.. tired ahs.. nitex.

MiSSed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home