Thursday, January 18, 2007

ice cream day~lol..

woots! lotsa ice cream in my fridge!!
had quite alot today. lols!! nice!!
hmm.. think my sickness is recovering..
voice less sexy now ehs.. lol~
well.. just now went to work.. haas.. chatted quite alot with my colleague..
time pass faster tt way alright.. lols!
hmm.. tmr's fri ler.. no work! but, what can i do..
but sad thing is sat gotta work.. so, no sat for me.. lols~
but better than no weekends.. kekes.
next week will be working odd days.. no comment.. =]
hmm. jus hope everyday can pass happily..
now kinda stress.. keep thinking of my result.. hais..
tell me.. tell me not to think.. haaaa ... =[
-random topic-
i hate my ROOM! it sucks!
FuGly. MeSSy. eeekss!
i wish to get new furnitures.. lol..
decorate my room etc.. .
but there's just so much "unwanted" things in my room..
i cant throw.. it does nt belong to me anyway... hais...
wonder when will i love my room..
well, shan't think so much la.. wait long long lor..
hmmx.. what else.. 1st month of the yr 2007 is coming to an end soon.. lolx..
13 more days to go .. Wahahas.. so far so good lar.. =D
keepitup man! .. or it can be betteR?? lol..
okie.. crap too much ler..
take care all ppl! nitex.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home