Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chinese New Year. day 1 & 2

hi ppl.. back to blog..
now finally gt the time to sit queitly & do my stuffs..
well, i shall update cny day 1 & 2..

Day 1
it was a sunday.. { i dont like hols to fall on weekends! }
well, didnt attend church.. mum did wake me up.. but she herself didnt go in the end..
but, sis went to hers. dad drove her there.. me & mum tagged along..
lolx. cux we've got nothing to do u see.. hahas..
the road was empty.. not realli empty la..super few cars can be seen.. yep.
after that, my aunt (stays beside me) cooked & asked us to go over for urmm. lunch?
her fried shrimp is my fave! super nice.
alrights.. after father side 's relative came, bai nian, bla bla bla.. *collected some ang baos*
hahas.. am always so happy to collect my dad's ang bao.. lols!
hmm.. then after tt, my cousin(father side) drove us to my grandma hse (mother side).
then went there bai nian, took ang baos again.. nth much.. then was kinda bored..
so decided to cont watching hua yang shao nian shao nv @ youtube.
ard late noon, sis asked wanna catch movie with her bf & friends (mine too =] ) at Westmall.
so me & some of my cousins agreed. =] went to watch Just Follow Law .
hilarious~ nice~
after the show, went to bK for dinner..
yea, after tt, went back to grandma hse..
ard 11+, leave grandma hse with my mum, sis & her bf. we acc mum to go home..
but, we went out after that. lols. where to? meet my besties.. lols!
went to prata, then talk talk @ my hse playground there. till 5+ in the morning..
lols. tiring man!.. x_x

Day 2
lols.. day 2 arrived.. which is ytd..
slept till 1 plus pm.
haa.. then waste time here & there till 5 lidat.. went to 2nd uncle's hse..
nth much... lols.. the best part was taking photos..
cousin's bf took for us..hehes..
lol! somehow some pics looked like wedding photos..
might upload them when i get them.. =D
after taking pics, nth to do..
my mood started to swing like monkey playing swing.. lols..
didnt talk.. jus watched tv.. till 1 plus am then went home..

yeap.. i know it's a SupER long entry. . lol..
okies.. Happy Chi New Year Ppl.
enjoy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home