Tuesday, May 15, 2007

waiting for time to pass...

well well well..

ytd was so blue..
but was happy when i went home to try my first attempt oreo cheesecake!
lols. i think it's... not bad la.. hahas.
then... at night went to see doc..
aniticipate to see a doc!! cux i need the medi!!!!!
i wan my rashes to GO AWAY!!!
a better sleep at night i have finally!!

yepp... now still in school.. waiting for the time to pass..
cux meeting sis @ 7...
just done with my RJ, evaluating n quiz!
yeah! can rest after i got home =D

wee.. love today's lesson. quite fun! Problem Solving hehs.
urrrr.. this morning is sooo dammn gloomy!
first, it rained.
2ndly, i didnt brought my hp out with me lar....
3rdly.. UT (understanding test) today ...
able to finish the qns. *claps* lols!

alright... nth much to update...
going to Jp soon hehes.. ZZ yawnsssss...

ciaoz ppl!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home