Thursday, June 14, 2007

tiredy..

tiredy tiredy tiredy!!!
these few days have to work.. hmm... 2 more days to go!
ala... sianzation.. 3 more days to sch?!
oh man~ tht's freaKing fast cannnnnnnn....... ):
oh yea, ytd did closing for the shop with a new comer.. Lols!
dont know why.. dont feel like doing talking..
so i'd just do my own things (packing all tht lar.. not slacking!)..
& he just serve customer..
& ya.. for me, serving customer is super dreadful! HA!
oh whateverS..
thank God for everything ytd..
also.. thanks SiS for printing my notes in her office. HA!
well.. since it's printed nicely n stuff, i SHD start revising!
c'mon dont laze ard, ginny!

alright alright.. i was so tired when gg n coming back to work today!
had to wake up so early..
argh! helps...
i lied to aunty shirley. =x
aunty: have u eaten? (in chi)
me :er. ya! (lied)
aunty:wah.. i haven eat.. u so early eat??
me : *smiles* silent.. (did other things)

heh. wondering why i lied?
CUZ... if i said i hadn't eat, she'll definitely go buy food for me de!
if not, she'll just PUSH some food for me... n yes! it's really PUSH/FORCE. HA!
sometimes, when really dont feel like eating, i'd still have to eat...
it's not nice when she make an effort to go and buy & ended up not eating what she bought..
well, All i can say is.. she treats me superb nice..
was supposed to knock off at 1pm today.. n it's only 1220, she asked me to leave since i've finished doing everything..
but b4 tht, she cut some cakes for me to bring home. HA!
i got ALL the StrawberrieS!! weee..

hmm. tmr got to wakie up early again! shees...
im damn sleepy now~
roars Silently (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home