Saturday, October 20, 2007

burnt weekends!

sheese..
just got home from work
no mood to work today
in fact for the whole week in sch too

sighs.. when i woke up this morning, only see my mum
a while she went out
left me alone, waiting for time to pass
and off i went to work
i was late for work =x
at the very last min, i changed pants

ha! but work was ok
i had a lot of time for my own
i started to think alot when im working quietly
lols!

aunty told me a lot of things
the newcomer.. etc
so much info updated from her to me (:

when i reached home, no one was at home
rOarS!
im left alone again..
mum just came back (few mins ago)
lols.. finally..

sigh.. i so bored now!


all i can say is..
there's no me in your eyes :(





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home