Saturday, April 05, 2008

only if..

i don't know why but i'm feeling so down today..
been feeling lousy these few days..my injured leg is one of the causes..
i prayed really hard to God & he answered my prayer.
Thank God.
Thank Dad too.. he rubbed my knee ytd (:
guess i'm on the recovery road..

i dread mon..
cux all RP-ians will be gg back to sch..
i dont want to but there's nth i can do..
=(

wasn't feeling that great during practice today..
i really can't hide my feelings well..
someone told me he could tell i wasn't feeling right.

there are some things i don't wish to learn about it...
i doubt i can..

met cheryl in sch for a lil while and walked to wlds tgt.
(:
yay, thanks to her i got another student union tee though the size is big
i can wear as sleeping dress. ha!

ALL THE BEST, SIS for tmr!!

i'm getting sleepy.
goodnight! (:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home