Monday, June 23, 2008

in a big big mess!

i'm back!! from nowhere (:

alrights.. life's a mess!
sigh.

okie cool. idk where to start from ..
but.. recently, i'm collecting the keychain inside Jack n Jill potato chips!
kind souls, you can give me to me (: i will love you v much!

these few days, having late nights, less sleep..
i've lost concentration in almost everything, especially sch work!
it's pretty bad and unhealthy!

went rounding on sat night till morning 7plus am..
was so damn tired.
watched Zohan, but i fell asleep in the cinema. kill me pls!
drenched ytd morning. and i caught a cold.
boo. feel so sick in sch today..



soon, everything will be over..
it keeps me pondering and it makes my mood swings
all because you're leaving soon... pretty soon..


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home