Wednesday, August 13, 2008

feeling so much....

it's been days since i last blogged..
miss me?

well, did not attend school last week except for database module.
instead i went to work. i'm a bad student, right..?
i must have missed all the fun w65f had when i'm not around...
blame me for not gg to sch.. =(

hmm.. many things happened throughout the one week..
especially during work..
but it's okie.. i'm cherishing the time over there..
memories will be kept deep in my heart.

last day of sch ytd..
i was feeling down inside..
i really can't bear to leave this wonderful batch of people
why must we get separated when we are getting closer to each other...?
cruelty!! i really hate this.....

i hate to leave the class for work ytd...
i blamed myself for agreeing to work..
i had lesser time with them...
their voices filled my mind, even till now..
i was reaally touched when they called my name when i was about to leave..
i'm such a loser.
tears filled my eyes when i was walking to interchange...
i lost to time.
soon, everything will be changing...
but i really hope, the friendship we have will keep going on, though it's really really hard...
despite, i'm glad that i once know them in my whole life.
i Thank God for that.
I'd pray that God will bless everyone of them.

I'M SORRY FOR LEAVING CLASS & WENT TO WORK YTD..

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM, w65f..
all of you will be remembered....

w65f, know what?
you guys Rocks!

i really really can't bear to part with them ......

so many ppl i'm parting with...
the 3 guys, and now this.

no one understands....

only if there's only if..

Reply to taggers (:

to chienyu ; I miss you too... next week okay??

to Michelleee ; You!!! i will miss you damn badly!! you better know it and miss me in return. YES, I PROMISE. let's take pics. alotalot okay!? See you soon!!

to Carol ; hahas! carol..... you are always so funny.... i missyou.. See you Soon too!

to lewin ; okie. hahas. such a good sis hah..

to Jenifer ; ahhh!! Lim Bei. im sorry~ i'm so stupid lor... shd have spent the time with ur instead... Monday take pics kae? (: iMissYou!

Take care everyones...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home