Friday, October 17, 2008

happy birthday to myself

many things happened within 7 days.
fun, laughter, boredom, frustrations etc..

had Raya Outing last saturday with GEnREans
alright. guess i'll upload the pics soon.
an awesome outing! though i was really tired.
(:

my last Sunday was burnt. worked after church.
=(

and there's way too many things to be said.
i shall not go on.
it will be kept in my memory.

alright. sch and ut and guitar tmr.
anticipate to meet my besties after guitar!
(: (: (:
love them loads, really.
i know they'll be very tired by the time i meet them..
despite, they still asked me to enjoy myself when im in sch.
thanks, really.
you girls are loved.

alright.
more to come.
(:

goodnight world.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home