Monday, December 29, 2008

memories of Penguin Co

last friday's night cycling made me thought of this pic, this outing..
the moments with Penguin's usual co will always be kept in my mind..
that was the day i felt so tired..
fell, it was hurting yet i was feeling numbed..
i was hiding my feelings throughout the whole night..
and.. after completing the whole night ride, i let myself out..
cried not because of the fall..
but because of the fact that they were leaving and partly, i was too tired..
i whispered to my heart saying " i wish today will last forever. i don't want to end this night." that very night when we started cycling.
facts hurt.. and.. this was my last outing with them..


random thoughts.. yet again..

='}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home