Friday, March 27, 2009


been sick almost a week.
but it's the most fulfulling week so far, ever since sch holidays started.
guess i've been enjoying myself meanwhile getting sick. HEE.
250309; thank you for buying those sweets to soothe my throat.
260309; thank you for bringing me tissues when i ran out of it.
i was supposed to work on wed and today this week but i 'pon' work.
lynda called and told me the same thing again just now.
"don't come work if not feeling well ah, okay?"
hmm.. i shall see how (:
on a random note, i'm really happy to hear from her once again.
it seemed like a dream but it's not (:
my tears rolled down while talking to silly just now :')
the tears of missing. it's bitter yet worthwhile (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home