Monday, July 06, 2009

marketing lesson

the lesson started off with "Ginny" again.
marketing faci loves to call my name, starting the class with me doing the 1st quiz qns and drawing out diagram of last lesson. lols. team mates laughed when faci called my name. hilarious though. LOL

and it's the first time a faci asked me out of a class and talked to me.
with Melissa too. nothing bad (:

joined team today and i pretty like the team. previous team was great too (:
the most outspoken guy joined us and the team became the noisiest! LOL.
i won the scissor paper stone and julien n co. had to come over our team. hiakhiak.
faci saw us playing and laughed at us xD

well, nice module on a monday is better than a sucky module on a tuesday (:
tmr..
suck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home