Sunday, October 18, 2009

thoughts for post 21st birthday


guess it's time to pen down some thoughts after the 21st birthday celebration..
finally am gg to fall sick after so much of preparation and definitely, i'm not the only one.
in fact, many people had helped me out a lot on the preparation. I've yet to thank them personally. i know who were the lovely people :] and all i could say is that, i had a wonderful family; all the aunties and uncles and cousins are gifts from God, i swear. nothing is better than that and of course my own family, papa, marmie, sis sis and sly.

I really appreciate those who turned up yesterday. I know that some had a hard time travelling to that place and deep down, i know the names very well. i will thank them personally if i have the chance to.

lastly, it's over.
finally :]




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home