Monday, November 30, 2009

have i really straightened out my thoughts?

for a moment my senses wake me up
and i'm clear of what i have been doing for the past months
i know what i'm supposed to do now
and i swear that was the last time.
never will i commit myself into such thing anymore. it's really silly.

sometimes, it's nice that people are asking to know more about you.
thanks silly friend for telling me. it made my day a lil in class, at least.
and hi stranger (:

&&.. im so disappointed with myself.. i used to speak quite fluent Hokkien.
but not now anymore.. marmie and papa laughed at my disastrous Hokkien.
i replaced words that i don't know to English words and those heard, laughed at me.. :(
grrr. i need to 'revise' soon. hehes.

lesson at 915am tmr
grr. i need to wake up early again.
my leg hurts on the 3rd day again. ouch!

supposed to do fyp. . .
i got no mood to do it today.
okay, please don't nag at me. i don't need nagging now.
i know what i'm doing.

good day ahead, earthlings.
bye, nov.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home