Thursday, February 25, 2010

longest nap ever.

After being so tired and all after work, i decided to take a nap last evening. Little did I know that it was already 1+am in the morning after receiving a call. Thanks to the call, I realized that I didn't set alarm clock for work later on which is like 3 or 4 hrs away. I guess I have sleep too long. I can't sleep now and damn, I have wasted my whole day, whole night without doing anything meaningful :( all the sms were not replied, with my hp lying next beside me and now I'm feeling that time passed me by w/o me knowing!! It's Thursday now! woah! How fast!

But I'm glad it's Thursday now! Cuz, I will be meeting Besties after work!! and good thing is, they will be coming near my workplace to meet me. (: aww. .

I was absolutely lethargic yesterday during work. I swear that feeling was damn sucky! I don't really enjoy late nights now actually, especially when I have to get up VERY early in the morning and yes, i meant VERY!! early, like 5am.

I feel like job hunting(: I'm okay with my current job now, just that I feel I can gain more experience? hmmm..
shall get back to rest before preparing for work!
goodnight!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home