Saturday, October 23, 2010

i know i shouldn't be here at this moment but im here to take a breather..
i thought i should pen down some of my thoughts here to make me feel better and i hope it works.

first paper will be approaching within 48hrs and the 2nd paper the following day. there are so many chapters to cover and im dyingggggg. seriously dying. so what if i read through and take down notes for every chapt? can i totally rem one whole chapt? nah, i can't. i dont want to spot on any chapter though. i just hope im able to clear all chapters before paper starts!

honestly, i've never been so stressed up and worried for my studies; not even for O levels, i swear. i've coped myself at home for a week and there are many things i wanna do after exams! errr..provided my grades are okay for me to enjoy this coming holidays.
oh ya, side track a bit, i found a savior this week (:

i just hope God will answer all prayers made from me and my sweet people. That's all im asking for now. Alright, shall continue drowning myself with books n notes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home