Thursday, September 07, 2006

tired...

hmm. nth.. jus a normal day.. work! lol.. super tired..
today a lot of small lil funny things happened.. firstly, gt an uncle & his friend came to the counter there. then his friend took the advanced theory book.. & read out loud.. haha. funny. then this uncle asked me.. " what's ur name? " well, i told him lor.. then he said : " ginny, he's(his friend) crazy lar.. lolx.. then we smile smile lor.. then he suddenly say he wan to send smth to my phone.. then i told him to let me see from his phone.. well, it's a personality test.. see which one u choose then u r wat kind of person.. the choices are , gold , diamond , silver , pearl & dunno wat ler. then i chose silver.. lolx.. then it was faithful! lol..
hmm then i asked him to let my colleague choose.. she chose diamond & it was understanding. haha..
well.. another case is.. the fact tt now we're having 15% discount.. then a customer asked me.. how many percent.. i told her 16% . LOL!!
so paiseh.. my colleague heard me & they luffed at me.. hahahhas.. know why.. cux i was pressin the no. ma.. then gt 6. so mind say 16 lor.. lame la..
think i v loh soh.. oh ya.. then when waiting for bus i saw zhi long.. he was running to 334 which is leavin soon.. then he saw me & asked me where i gg.. i told him home.. lol. then i asked him faster board the bus la.. if nt he's gg to miss it..
well nth ler bahs.. damn tired & jus hope tml will be a better day..
^^ niway, jay's new album is super nice..! >.<

miSsed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home