Monday, October 30, 2006

here to blog...

hello all.. here to blog ler..
actually nothing to write.. hmm..
the weather is cold now... so, it's nice to stay at home..
going to study later on ler.
hmmm..... was pondering where to work after next week..
hais.. shall think after my paper & sis chalet.. haas.
i am exicited to go to the chalet.heh.. hope it'll be a fun one~

haas.. my mum finally put up my art piece ler..
just now helped her to fry rice.. lol.. took some pics.. cux too bo liao..
hahaas..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hahas.. room for improvement ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks marmie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my lil cousin.. simply love the way he looked at me..
cute isn't he ? lol.. he'll sit beside me whenever i use comp. hahas..
sometimes, when i turn to him, he will look at me this way..
^^ love him! muackx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home