Monday, October 23, 2006

cant sleep.. hais..

hell0Oo all-s..
haix.. i cant get to sleep.. so decided to come here blog..
actualli was lying on bed just now.. but.. once i cant sleep equals to wild thinking.. haas.. so might as well come here & talk to myself..
hmmm.. feeling stress ......

the atmosphere here is super right for someone to pour out their sorrows.. lols.. know y? cux.. i'm listening to S.E.N.S de wish now.. it sounds so sad .. esp when u're alone right now.. kekes.. yepps..

(talking to my heart)
hmm.. guessed i'm right.. but it is no good u know...? hais......
Always.. ForeveR..
iF doing this is starving me, i guess i will be starve to death.. i swear~
dont keep this going.. is it possible..?
the feeling is NOT very NICE hah....

*thinking*
sometimes.. if only i wish i could....
find someone that
TRULY understand me ,
READS my mind ,
SPEAKS what i wanted to say before me,
KNOWS what & how i am feeling every moment.
yes.. so, i can do less thinking , speaking & of cux be happier..
IF EVER I MET THIS PERSON, I WILL USE A MILLION WAYS TO HOLD ___BACK~ nev ever let this golden opportunity slips away.
[opportunity knocks but ONCE]

i want to be happy-go-lucky ones. but, im not.
i want to be insensitive. neither do i.
so.. what can i do ? (brain sQueezzzed!)

hUurrR.. obviously... im uttering rubbish at this very moment..
thanks to the blog.. so i can utter rubbish.. hehs.. & helping me to kill time..
yeah! im getting sleepy! can get to sleep SOoon i guess..
hopefully, after the sleep it will be a good nice day.. (:
think leSS lEss LesS. . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home