Sunday, December 17, 2006

weee.. i love this day! 1712o6

weeeee~
hmm.. first time in my life working on Sunday.. lol..
kk.. first thing is.. i wanna thank my dad..
thank him for driving me to my workplace..
he need NOT have to wake up so early de..but cux of me..
and, 2nd thing.. he bought me breakfast.. thanks!
hmm.. & ya.. quite enjoy when working de.. jus tt i'm tired.. lols..
well, was supposed to work till 2 de.. in the end 3.. lols.
i willing de. lols~ earn more ma...
kk. after work, was pouring heavily.. urghh.. gt umbrella oso no use.. lol..
ya.. i wanna thank a stranger oso.. lol.. though i'm holding a folded umbrella in my hand, he still offers to shelter me when i gt up the bus.. so nice of him..
& if im not wrong, he was half wet when gg up.. seh... meet him again & i'll thank him! haha..
& yea.. went back home, bathe, laundry, on comp. lols..
=D FiNaLly..
yea.. hmm.. next week xmas ler! fast hor..
kk. good news.. i can cele for eve oso ler.. weeee.. =D
okk.. shall end here . buai all!
smile more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home