Tuesday, March 20, 2007

easy monday

today is an easy day for me..
as usual, went to work.. was anticipating for the return of my sis.. however, i onli gt to see her at night..
oh ya. cux she went to Thailand . . =]
BY wanted cake. so i bought from my shop .. it's my fave tirA ..hees.
then went home waiting for By n Yc to come over to my place to change n get ready for.. jogging!
yeah! i love jogging.. it's beem 3 mths plus~ . .urghs. . so damn long lor~
hmm.. then acc my sis to take cab..she's gg to meet bf.
then off we went jogging.. all i can say is. . . night jog is definitely better than morning jog.. err i mean the feeling.. esp when listen to mp3 too ya..
stamina not good. . hmm.. but slowly .. hees ..
oh ya.. then after jog, we went back to my hse to take money.. n off we went to prata. LOL!
then went back to my hse again .. hmms.. Yc said she loves coming to my place..cux gt the homely feeling.. hahas! alright. come more often ba.. then stay my hse if u wan.. lols!
well ..thurs gg down to rp for enrollment.. thx By for bringing back the letter n help me print the stuff..
thanks le, ms silly.. =D
alright.. actually now am tired.. shall update again ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home