Friday, March 09, 2007

no idea why ..

Hi all.
hmm. ytd no work for me.. slacked at home till evening & wen to K with sis & Bh..
it's been a super long time since i sing.. haas.. ok lar.. did enjoyed .. but dunno why keep thinking other stuff..
hmmm... dont know how to say oso .. lols. k nvm. .
it's Fri!.. shd be happy isnt it? but why... seems so gloomy to me..
had my room cleaned once again this morning.. woke up early.. nth for me to do.. so, did all these.. lols..
it's still messy. but not my stuffs =( hais.whatever..
later gotta work.. hmm. perhaps it's good.. can kill my time. . . haas..
alrights.. shall update again either tonight or tml/sunday.. lols . .
take care all..
hope tml will be a better day ~

*upDates @ 2220
here update ler. hahas. cux. . im damn bored now!!!!! AHH!
came back from work an hr plus ago le.. hmm..
quite tired . . . finally weekends r here. but it will be over soon . . . hais..
help!! who can entertain me noW ?! u will be appreciated !! hahas..
hai~~ somehow miss my seasons now.. lols! fri no prata haha. not used to it liao. ..
but am tired though.. lols~! nvm.. there's many chances . .
what a quiet Friday~ lalalalalalala~
actually. . . nth more.. lols.. sleep early la, ppl~ :p
take cAre..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home