Thursday, March 01, 2007

super nice weather.. cool~

woots.. how i wished i can always blog with this super nice weather.. & of cuz listening to nice soothing music..
the feeling is just so right just so nice! i LOVE!
cold cold weather makes me drank! Wahahas!
hmm.. now it's only the beginning of the day to me.. cux woke up not long. hehes..
so, today's stuff will update at night after i return home from work .. ^^
what bout ytd.. ? hmm..
it's a nice day too ~ no work.. it rained.. my fave~ lolx.
slacked at home till 5 plus & went to meet besties.. went jp to watch Protege.
nice~ =D
the show was at 940 .. we meet up early for dinner.. lols.. went delifrance..
hmm.. overall, the outing was okay. perhaps.. my mood wasnt tt right ytd.. feeling a bit tired..
anyway, it's over hahas.. hope the next outing will be a perfect one. hees..
oh ya.. & i saw Pei Yu. didnt see her initially until she call me..LOL.. chatted a while & left..
& ya~ saw Pei Yi (carol) on bus during our way to jp. lols..
& saw quite mani ppl in jp oso.. haas~
jp. . a common place to bump into our friends.. lols.. alright.. shall update again.. lols .. Tc~


updateS @ 2143
hmm... tiring~!!! be it on my way to work or during work.. hais..
SO sleepy! came back home quite early.. so now.. rest awhile first then go sleep le ba..
hais.. wondering what's cruel pig doing!! urrrgh!
wondering if my phone gt prob?? msg ppl nev reply. hahas.. not one.. but few!~
EeeW! nvm~
shall do my stuff tml (off day)..
hmm.. what else.. . i haven gt my pay!! why?!
k la.. stop groaning ler..
nites.. bye!!

& yes!! they finally replied... =D after 1Opm~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home