Saturday, June 16, 2007

sighz.. normal weekend..

sat is gg to end in less than an hr. .
sch reopen soon.. sian?!
ytd was just a normal day for me..
super tired when working..
LOL! the BIG bretzel broke into half! well done~~
aa.. it was hanged on the wall initially .. hA!

today also working..
time pass kinda slow lar..
however it's fun working today.. hees..
laughter was present (:
esp.. talking with Siew Fah..
& . . . a customer !
the customer scared me!!!
there was this tall and big build ang moh guy,
while i was soo into doing my work, here he came saying "hello"
i jumped n we both kept laughing..
well, he apologised.. i forgave.. Wahaha..
when he's gone, i kept laughing to myself..
oh man, that was so silly!
my colleague came back from break n saw me laughing alone..
shees.. well, i told her that incident.. LOL!
kkk..

lala.. hmmm..
hoping that....
a new start of sch, i will improve myself..

nites ppl..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home