Saturday, July 14, 2007

rest day.. home alone!

Boowoohooo.. kinda bored eh..
all left home xcept ME!
shouldn't be at home now. should be at bus stop waiting for bus for work.
BUT.. due to my laziness and lacking of REST which I wanted SOOOO muCh,
I feigned sick in sms. HOW BAD CAN I BE eh..
What If i stop working for the time being?? -BROKE-


help.. I'M so TIRED...
i really NEED a BREAK. and maybe have a kit kat??
wells~


TEST TEST TEST!
one after another.. non-stop hits har?!
have been slacking in class these few days..
cept for SCI MODULE.
Other than that, Diner Dash & Luxor during breaks n during presentation..
heh.. ALMOST everyone in class is playing Luxor..
HOhO. lost my attn in class..


ohNOOooo..
hadn't been practising AiWa for some time..
sighs. mon is approaching soon!!
buCk up laR!!!


IM BORED
butbutbut
I DONT FEEL LIKE GG OUT
i wanna stay STAY stay at HOME for
many MANY many DAYS!!
HmMm.. How bout Skipping sch??
may consider..


maybe I should study/practice/play games now!
HA!

-randomized-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home