Tuesday, June 26, 2007

smile n haiz

oppsy. i didnt upload the pics..
i didnt keep my words =x
alrights.. Im both sad n happy..

why sad?
cux... my wisdom tooth is out...
oh my.. have to extract it.. OUCH!!
so much to worry about!!
worry bout WHEN to extract it..
worry bout WHAT it's like after extracting..
(..err.. my swollen face.. my lesson burn... etc..)
BIG BIG sigh!

why happy?
cux... I met my BFF. yc. (:
nev fail to laugh so hardly when meeting her!
HA! u rock my life. lols!
alrights. it's been a superduper long time since i LAUGH.
also.. am happy cux i found my long old pal..
she's in the same sch as me!! weEee.
also.. happy that I actually got a B+ for my sci ?!
Unbelievable. Thank God! (:
well.. all results for UT 1 are out.
scored 1 B+ 2 C+ 1C and 1D..
Thank God again.. ALL passed (:
However, I shall do better next time round. hopefully ah!

alrights.. i still vex lar..
thinking thinking thinking..
maybe i shd extract it after the chalet (:
hope i can tahan!
God pls heal me! (:

yours truly,
xxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home