Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BORING!

BORING! erm i mean now...

LATE for school today!
(but was marked as present if im not wrong =x)

4 groups today.WELL DONE.
Lesser group/ppl next week?
most prob i guess.. esp this FRI!
guess many ppl will skip lesson.
but not me. (:

today was so slack in class.
cux i really know nuts bout VB.
end up, Verdell was doing the work.
&& she's happily enjoying doing can...
-__-""

felt so useless today in class.
end up, I.. yes only I in the team didnt present.
lols. no ppt is needed.
it's okie. i dont know what to present also.

BEST thing;
was caught msn-ing RIGHT infront of faci
when he's explaining.
HA!
& he told me he wont penalised me for that!?
cux today's problem is SO tough!? lols!
ok cool, i like him for that!

guess i shall pick up my VB
during 3 weeks hols!
if not next yr can DIE.

Okok
didn't get to meet besties today.
ended up going to Junction8
with alvin, amilieen, her friend, kal & his friend.

TIRED.
BORED.
SCREAMS!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home