Thursday, August 02, 2007

not myself today ..

what's wrong with me today?!

feel like vomitting from the start of the day.

bought " giamgiam " to eat druing breakouts.

but i still have the appetite to eat my breakfast.

don't know what's with me today seriously!

friend of mine who's in the same team as me,
commented that I "shoot" alot of people in class today.
LOL
but not that true ok..
i was merely commenting =x
lucky faci helped me by saying that
im giving constructive comments.
LOL
thanks so much, Qiu!

had dinner with some of my classmates at cwp.
jalan-ed awhile b4 gg home.

alrights.
tmr is a friday, which im not so looking forward to.
CUX SAT I HAVE TO WORK!
ive not been working for a mth..
it's like... feeling not right lar..

DEEP THOUGHTS within me ..
=(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home