Monday, July 23, 2007

no title

just feel like blogging all of the sudden..
perhaps there's something i needa pour?
last sat was supposed to work.. however, i was not informed..
so.. didnt work in the end lar (:
went sheng siong with marmie in morning and had dinner with sis n marmie at 492.
papa went genting ^^

Sunday
everything was ok, as usual.
church and grandmama place.

Today
playing luxor most of the time in class..
skipped guitar lesson again.. =X
i'm tired ..
HOLS!! i need you!

had a shocking day..
duh~
all bout this guy sms-ing me..
coming from nowhere..
until.. he told me the truth.. finally~~
a yr plus?? ha!
i dont rem that.. neither do i care.
all thanks to guowei..
ahs. whatever..

tmr computing UT..
have not study for it..
man~ Dday for me tmr..
wish me luck ~


sometimes i will just think of it..
out of nowhere.. just appear in my mind..
this is bad. real bad!

okok, i'll upload some "overdue" pics.. heh! =x

rocher given by Steven, our computing faci
he said he was not in a good mood, so bought
us this. lols!

pretty lil cupcakes made by cousin ^^


transformer toys!!
lol.. cute, i love (:
drew by my classmates. (ginny thingy)
the" W14C Rox" & cloud man by me ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home