Wednesday, September 12, 2007

long day..

had a super long day..
backed home not long ago
perhaps, it's better to stay out than staying at home
i intentionally occupied myself;
not wanting me to feel empty and do nothing
this makes me THINK alot..
& it's making me exhausted mentally

DID ALOT OF THINKING TODAY;
when i'M

on bus (especially)
practicing guitar
seeing people around me
meeting my SQ n MJ! finally gt to meet my ahC out (:

im gald that i didnt miss guitar lesson today
if not..
i cant imagine how mad can i be

HA!
as usual..
kun rong made us laughed hard again!
okay.. got to play at least half of the English Country Song -__-"
last part was really hard~

met SQ n MJ at causeway
then trained to JE
SQ n me bus-ed to WM

home sweet home


not gonna expect anything from anything/anyone

yawns

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home