Friday, September 07, 2007

down-high day

well, today looks so Saturday to me. HA!

was really feeling so-dunno-what-to-do that kind of mood
was really lousy feeling that way
everything's just not right
but hey!
thank U (you who always call me "gal") for trying so hard to entertain me! :)
thank cousin silas who made me laugh infront of the screen so hard & loud like nobody business
you guys brightened up my day ((:

went to SGH to visit 3rd uncle (he who bought me many pair of shoes)
hope he'll recover soon!

went to far east for spaghetti and mushroom soup
3rd aunt tgt with her 2 precious n me!
quite yummy! can go try teehees!

after that, went to CCK with the 2 lil cousins
bought our stuff and head to Mac
home sweet home (:

damn.. im bored nw again
boohoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home