Sunday, September 02, 2007

sleepyheady me

im like a dead person today
no matter how my marmie woke me up
i still wldn't get up
i feel seriously bad for skipping church today
roars!

how tired can i be?
woke up nearly in the noon
& went back to sleep after a few hrs
lazy me!

chatted with xu hao for awhile in msn
he'd actually vedio call-ed me
LOL
his hair is BOMBARD-ed
he found himself a gf.. so soon!?
ha! glad he enjoys himself..





not much to update also
was stucked at home the whole day
feel rather nice tsk
LEMONS!
my loves..


one week of holiday just ended like that
so dull!
but ytd was the most happening one!
just for that short short period of time..
it's all worth while (:

2 more weeks to go!
i'll be occupied most of the days in the coming week
shall not spend too much $$ this week..

3rd week of holidays..
guess it's time for me to stay at home..
doing what i shd do...

guitar tmr!
another long long day for me
uh-oh!

oh cool.. i can hear the rain outside

nice to sleep tonight!
tht's all for today.
updates; that's nt all
thanks uncle Mac for buying this for me ^^
this is like the... 2345676543 pairs alrdy
Wahaha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home