Wednesday, August 29, 2007

random thoughts..

pheww * blowing my fringe
im bored bored bored to death..

can't deny it's a nice weather lar. xD

didn't go to guitar chalet..
feel kinda bad bout it
but.. hmm..
hope they'll enjoy themselves..
yeah!! visiting salon in 2 days time!
BYE to my fUgly untidy hair! WEEE


HOLA~ ytd left guitar early..
saw KAL and RANJAN!
weets. RJ acc me to wait for bus.
So nice lar (:
had a short chat


HAHA! STEWIE.. naughty kid!
(ps my desktop is messy i know =x)
I love to watch this cartoon! =D
eiyo.. didnt get to cele YC bday ytd.
wondering.. R WE MEETING TODAY? Haa!
papa n marmie wanna watch 881..
we are gg to watch as a family this weekend!
cool. it's been a long time since we catch movie tgt
alright. shall grant their wishes
though i prefer eng movies.. xD
talking bout movies..
so many I wanna watch!!!!!
ytd gt to chat with dell, ami, kal and alvin online!
had lotsa fun chatting with them
=D
so finally luh! k-boxing soon!
im seriously bored now!
booooo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home