Sunday, November 04, 2007

wonderful sat

alright i shall post something before i turn in
it's late.. gg to 3am soon!

well.. had a rather tedious week..
or in fact, tedious 7 weeks of studying..
so far.. i fare fairly well for all the modules..
not good cux most of the grades are B :(
i need more As seriously..
time to buck up!!

oh yea.. meet up with BY on thurs
great time we had though a short one (:

Okay.. ytd was a tough day.. I had the thought of giving up initially during lesson..
however, i was held back by the voice inside me (:
well, i'm glad i stayed throughout the whole lesson
oh! i forgot to mention what module was it.
it was my weakest mod...COMPUTING
many people left the class after 2nd meeting..
there was 5 peeps in my team..
ended up with the 3 of us.. how pathetic
but it's fine, really.
in fact, I find that the problem was rather interesting!
it's bout VB though.. with the help of my team mates, I truly understand almost everything!
thanks, helpers! esp kolitha's friend (: he's damn good at explaining stuff to us hee :D
AS USUAL, faci loveeees asking me qns cux he knows im quite a weak player in the team -_-"
thank God, I'm prepared to ans.. KUDOS to myself :)
managed to ans all correctly
presentation ended with many smiles including faci..
am satisfied with myself..

guitar practice as usual..
ended late.. =(

Today..
was kinda dull initially cux i was working from 2-9
went home and it's almost 10..
Silas (cousin) asked me to go down cux he's ard my blk with his friend
he's damn funny.. he'd actually called his friend who stays in Jurong to drive him (bt pangjang)
to my area to find me (Jurong)
i was so hesitant to go down..
after dilly dally for an hr plus, then decided to go down..
however, his friend drove us around.. LOL!
i love sitting in a car and day dream (:
after driving in any direction for a very long time, we then decided to g Bt Timah
ended up at the prata house. Waha!!
fattening!! but hey! the Naan is nice.. (do i spell it this way?)
after that..
car spinning again..
then we spinned to Hilltop located at Jurong
Jurong is soooo nice...
awww.. i love that place..
hmm it wld be convenient only to people who drive or ride..
i wanna go to back there again!!
after that, home sweet home!

Wonderful Saturday night spent ^^

happy holidays to me and all RP students! (:
guess i will be rather busy cux of WORK!!
SCREAMS!

update again~ (:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home