Sunday, February 17, 2008

b4 i sleep..

some bloggings first before i jump into my bed with my comfy softy blanket and pillowsss..

it was a normal day on the 14feb for me. spent the whole day wahjong-ing. & im loving it (:
my addiction for now (:

& on friday, had guitar practice. spent exactly 1/4 of the day practising (:
shall practice real hard for the concert!
and.. thanks, ahB for the vday gift! (:

& on sat, spent my time wahjong-ing on my bed again. till late noon, we went to uncle's hse for his bday cum cny celebration. uncle's wifey is a Thai and her cooking is superb! especially...
TOM YAM SOUP! damn. it's my all time fave... i had 3 bowls (: (: (: i want more!!
as usual, the adults are gambling. and i'm happy to hear dad having some winnings.. & we were feeling very tired while waiting for them to end the game.. yawns
i think i'm lucky though. picked a $5 note in the cabbie. lols!
but!!.. i'm not lucky in wahjong-ing just now..

most importantly... i've made a choice (:
at least, eased my mind a lil.

okie, my bed is calling me..
nights world!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home