Tuesday, February 19, 2008

yawns

i'm exhausted.
just came back from gardenia visit and a lil shopping at cwp. it's my 2nd time been there. hehes. 1st time was in primary sch! ^^
before the trip, we went to have our lunch. (: err.. i almost couldn't make it for the trip. stupidity. they don't have my student id yet sent me a confirmation mail. TOTAL CRAP!
but it's okay cux it's over (:
everything is worth it cux i had a fun time laughing away.
( i want more of these!! )
and.. not forgetting my CE pointS! hahas. i wanna clear all the pts lah!
it has been so long since i go for this kind of trip. during primary or secondary times, we always call it 'excursion' haha! and we usually don't enjoy ourselves during the trip itself but rather when we are on the bus, having great fun time with our friends and doing all kinds of silly things tgt.. that's the best part for me. (:
yeah. had ice cream today (:
and... i'm so happy or rather touched.. that someone actually initiated to ask me for guitar concert tickets.
Thanks SQ! (: ilu haha!
and of course, thanks those who bought the tickets and those who are going!
THANK YOU, my besties, my friends, my relatives !
roars! when on my way home, i took this fast and furious bus!
scary.. and my life was in the hands of that driver..
THANK GOD, i'm safe.
okay. guess it's time for me to get some rest.
and.. i must sleep early tonight!
i'm getting so fugly! :(
yawns..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home