Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EXTREMELY TIRED!

current mood is pretty bad!!
i'm feeling so damn! tired like i've nev sleep before.
heavy eyelids and slight headache. horrrrrible!
serves me right for knowing that i have to get up at 5am for work yet didn't have sufficient sleep.

work today is extremely fun with chen hui ard. she always make me laugh more than a maddy!
so many unintentional yet funny things happened. aww. i love working with her!

i gotta buck up!! tests are coming next week!
and the first test will be on JAVA!!
wish me luck!!!!

i need more rest seriously.
tmr is a sucky module plus a not nice faci!
data comm and networking.
oh boy, i need a break!

suddenly i feel so stress up with everything.
been binging for the hell few weeks or days.
it's a hell NO thing for me! i should stop.

lousy me.
save me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home