Sunday, June 29, 2008

great day

a great day with God today (:
He knows my thought all these w/o me telling him..
He talked to me during the sermon through the speaker.
Everything is so great! Him, especially.

He's more than everything and anything else..
He took away all my burden (:(:(:
How great can He be?
I Thank God for that.


hooray! finally gotten a new adapter (:
thanks to sis and roger for good lobang
i can use my own latop and study the 6P!!
wanted to get started on revising..
but i'm so tired after looking at all the slides..
sigh~

wee..no more flu! but slight cough..
ice cream session soon okay, Michelleee~
LOL!

weee~ i'm going to Bintan soon!
it's a Company outing (:
so nice isn't it?
tee hee (:(:

shall get back to revise java codes!!
booo!

bye people (:



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home