Thursday, August 28, 2008

staying at home is the best..

it's been so long since i feel soo comfy,
sleeping in my bed
hugging my big pillow
hiding myself in my soft n puffy blanket
for long hrs..
with a super nice weather!
staying at home is the BEST afterall..

it's so nice to be freed from work sometimes..
i've never really enjoy myself ever since sch holidays started.
after the breakfast i had with mummy, i realised it's been so effing long since we sit down tgt eating n chatting. i miss those days.
i really hope more of these days will come by (:
it's been sooo long since i go market with her and she'll always ask what i want to eat for breakfast.
at times, when she runs out of ideas on what to cook for dinner, i will name the dish i'm craving for and i will definitely see it on the table on that very day or the next day or even for a week later..
she will remember what i said and wanted ..
She's just so wonderful!
I LOVE U, MUMMY!!
i shall bring you go buy household after i got my pay alrights? (:(:(:

I LOVE MY PAPA too!!
though i'm working, he will still give me money for food.
he simply don't want me to go hungry..
even after work.. he will buy me food if mummy didn't cook.
this is why im so FAT. papa's the caused of it.. but.. i don't blame him lahs (:
and.. it's so sweet of him to send me to work on some of the Saturdays.
because of me, he has to wake up much earlier than his usual waking up time.
aww.. im so touched..

soo touched by what my parents actually did for me..
i LOVE them!
i thank God for my papa, mummy and sis.
i thank God for giving me such a wonderful family.
(:(:(:
this is my biggest blessing, i guess.
what more can i ask for?..

today is my dearest friend, YiChin's birthday.
she cancelled her bday celebration due to some reasons.
we shall respect her decision.
in anway, it's still her day.
Yi Chin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
be happy always okay?
good luck for the most suitable job u gonna get!!
(:(:(:

staying at home really laze me out
but.. i still wont forget the date with my guitar girls.
hope we'll have fun later! (:

see ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home