Monday, October 20, 2008

not my day

can today end sooon?
it's torturing me.. so badly..
i want to go home right now...
i want to heal my wounds..
i dont want marmie to know about it..

sigh.

Thank God for this lousy day.
yes. Thank Him. and i really mean it.
I learnt my lesson today.
1) be thankful for what you have.
2) He knows everything and He has his planned.

Thank God for planning to cancel today's performance..
He knows that I couldn't make it.. due to some reasons..
things between me and Him.
(:

i seriously dun feel great since the beginning of the day.
it's the first time i'm not feeling sleepy..
sigh...
i need a better day to come by..

thanks Suet May and WeiLing..
you know what i meant...
sorry for troubling you girls.. those who went down just now (1st breakout).
(:

='(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home