Sunday, November 09, 2008

plain weekends

i'm so in the right mood to blog now (=
nothing much actually. just some thoughts.

another week has passed.
it was hectic on weekdays and it was extremely peaceful on weekends.
i enjoy spending time at home with family =}
had my hair treatment. there goes my $$
i'm spending too much recently. it's time for me to control.
boooo~!

today is nice too..
church and to grandma's hse.
i haven't been there for 3 weeks.
i miss grandma.. decided to go and visit her.
i fell alseep at the sofa. xD
too tired. too bored.
anyway, after dinner was better
chatting away while having our chinese tea (all of us love that)
planning for grandma's bday and christmas.
=}

i love my grandma! =D
a wonderful woman in my heart always..
i dote on her and she dotes on me too ^^
okay, it's random. but this is what i felt so just now..
a very big impact indeed..
her birthday is near.. will be celebrating her bday sooon (:
next thurs.

i feel so blessed, suddenly..
the love from family is more than anything else..
actually... there's nothing more i can ask for...
i should be contented with what i'm given now.

and.. thanks for those who really showered me with care.
maybe.. i don't know who you are.. but you should know who you are.
a big thanks.
HUG for you! teehee =}

reality are sooo cruel..
it confused me many a times.
i'm learning to overcome it..

i need an answer...
tell me what to do..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home