Wednesday, October 22, 2008

nice~~

a day at home! i love..
no sch no work and no everything!
nth can be nicer than now (:

sch's getting boring.
holidays soon!
but why only a week? presentation falls on a holiday too.
sigh..

it's time for me to start my posters!!
cure my laziness please..

i'm really curious about something. something which i nev dare to ask, something which i nev have to courage to know the ans, something which i shdn't bother about, something which i'm thinking too much for, something which i nev know i will be thinking about, something which it wouldn't happen, something which is something to me,something which is so complicated, something which i hope i wont be thinking about, something which makes me so curious about.

it really makes me ponder alotalotalot.

crying is the best remedy if there's really nothing you can do.
it'll not solve the problem but it'll definitely make you feel better.
trust me...

the sky is crying now..
(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home