Monday, December 29, 2008

thoughts for the day

okay.. im here for the 3rd time. last time for the day..
conclude my day? guess it's a lil too early. but i dont care.. jus got the mood to blog. =D

been freed from work for 2 weeks and today i went back to work cux supervisor asked me to..
it's quite nice working once in a while.. that kind of feeling.. hard to describe though. well, it doesn't matter.. i smiled when she asked me to stop schooling and come back and work. hahas..
the feeling of working today is quite different. . hmmm ..

i hate cough!! just flu alone is quite enough.. arghh.. and.. i don't know what's with me.. sprained my ankle a lil while walking back to Penguin counter. lols.
i met a gentlemen there too (: Penguin's customer, most prolly. =}
Jack (from Batam Fast) is nice too lah. helped me alot when he's ard.

saturday night.. someone asked me when he saw my nick..
-: tel me where u wan go k
-: hahas
-: i bring u go
me: u guess?
me: guess right then we go
in anyway. he guessed correctly for the first try.
hurrr. . .

last week of holidays.. ={
i want more....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home