Thursday, February 12, 2009

came across.. my life.

was chatting with my sis sis just now.. or even now..
i realised and told her that my life's boring.
ironically, i don't know what wld be interesting.

woke up late for work today.
i thought i was going to be late.
but instead i punched my card at 0646. phew
cool thing.

oh yea. saw a bunch of small 'ah beng' secondary school boys on mrt today.
i was reminiscing the past then. lol!!
they were joking to take my number among themselves.
how mischeivious can they be!
i shall not blog the details out(:

i couldn't help thinking of my 3 year old cousin's conversation with me ytd night.
i was indeed very down. mood swung suddenly.
he saw me and asked what happened umpteen times.
i was totally speechless but to look at his innocent eyes.
and i told him that even if i told you, u wont understand.
and he asked me "you not happy? why?"
damn.. i was really speechless and requested a hug from him.
(: it's really sweet of him <3 him lots..

a 3 year old boy can cheer me up..
can you?

saturday night is fully booked.
(:

WEE!!
going to have a superb nice shower soon..

exercising n ice-cream's my therapy (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home