Monday, April 06, 2009

my thoughts

knowing the truth of many things ain't good at all.
it's simply because truth hurts.

i guess i've hurt someone very very close to me indirectly.
hadn't i tell the truth, things wouldn't turn out the way it is now.
i don't know what would be the outcome eventually. i just hope it wld at least turn out well. i just hope you'll be happy in anyway, for you are the closest to me. i regretted for hurting you in a way yet, i feel that you should know. thanks for thanking me instead of putting the blame on me. you'll always be my dearest. wish you all the best.

the feeling of hurting others is worse than hurting yourself, i swear.

yesterday's over.
just wanna thank those who were concerned about me last evening (:
i felt loved.

tomorrow will be a better day right?

What's impossible through God?
Nothing. (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home