Friday, April 17, 2009

wonderful day (:

happy 17th day of the month to myself and everyone out there (:

had a wonderful 16th april.
SLA preview. thank God everything went well (:
no unpleasant comments (:

mr. policeman smsed me during his seminar at rp (:
unfortunately, can't get to meet him =(
i miss him. XD

had a good time with the rest and can't wait for the next outing (:
hehe.

get changed at home and spared some time for myself before leaving to meet besties (:
how nice to get compliments from a 3 year old kid (:
it melts my heart (:
laughters filled the whole meetup (:
a great one!

the chat with jon & songwei's was a good one.
thanks for showing me this

when i said i wanna leave the convo. haha!
thanks for giving me a tiny space in your hearts lah, dudes (:
though always pair up and bully me! roars!

thanks people for ending my day with a (:
loves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home