Tuesday, June 16, 2009

get over it




Today is really a sucky day. First it was Monday Blues and lesson was just so boring. I don't think I perform well today in class. Presentation was disastrous; disorganized & lost my chain of thoughts.
But, these don't bother me because my mood was not right to do so. I fully understand my feelings at that very moment. Unfortunately, I guess I'd gave up on a grade.
Lesson ends early today though (:

It's not the end of the day yet. FYP meeting right after school. I was feeling hungry the whole day and had my first proper meal of the day at 8+ pm.
Finally tasted Popeyes after so long. I miss that mashed potato! SLURPS.
Thank you for this evening (:
I hope I'll keep the promise.

I guess I've lost heart in everything.
FYP not yet done.
Opened up my 6Ps for quite sometimes yet it's left untouched, unread.
New piece given was left untouched too..
Tell me what am I supposed to do. .

=(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home