Saturday, May 23, 2009

the first X in year 3

a penny of thoughts during the journey to school this morning.
1) do not take things/anyone for granted.
2) be thankful for what you have now.
3) appreciate everyone around you, especially your loved ones
4) cherish everything/everyone more at this very moment.

today i got myself a X for my daily grade.
totally no mood for lesson. laptop's hospitalized at IT helpdesk and i was worried.
it was pretty serious. prolly it will be buried soon, in the graveyard. after my sem 2 please!

wandering around at IT helpdesk for long period of time. till the helpdesk guy knows i'm the owner of my laptop and brought me to it.
went to grandma's place while laptop was reformatting.

these few days weren't my day.
simply unlucky!..
=(

hopefully, a wonderful weekends, please?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home